Summer skin is all about the sun and how your complexion looks when sun rays bounce off the face. Nothing makes me happier than a warm bronze makeup look, no matter what time of year.
Whether it is a cold day in the middle of winter or on the hottest day of summer, it is like a big warm hug. During the summertime, a bronze glow on bronzed skin is ever so beautiful and natural. It emphasizes your bronzed skin, and if done right even on the fairest of skin, it translates into warmth without looking muddy. To my fair friends, try substituting apricot/peachy tones for a blush. Achieving this contemporary bronzy makeup look overnight is easy when you have the right products and know the critical steps to getting it right.
A bonus is it compliments the majority of skin tones! So anyone who watches this video get at it! Try it! Experiment! Here I put together a bronze look with some of my favourite #VellaApproved products. They are all ones I keep close to me, and use often.
TIP – Start with your eye makeup, unlike I practiced in this video. The reason is, if while you are learning, you may have some eyeshadow fall out under your eyes onto your skin, you can just wipe off with a wet wipe and have a super clean, proper foundation base.
- Kosas – Tinted Face Oil Foundation
- L’Oreal – Voluminous Lash Primer
- Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Eyebrow Gel #3, Precisely My Brow #3, 24 Hr Brow Setter
- Urban Decay – Eye shadow Primer Potion – Eden
- Natasha Denona – Sunset Palette
- MAC – Technakohl Liner – Broque, Eye Kohl – Teddy
- Rimmel London – Exxaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer – Noir
- Laura Mercier – Panoramic Mascara
- Lancôme – Dual Finish Powder – Buff II
- Nars – Radiant Creamy Concealer – Crème Brulee, Bronzer Powder – Laguna, Powder Blush – Love Joy, Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Belle De Jour
- Sephora Pro – Dimensional Highlighting Palette – Golden Dimension
- Fenty Beauty – Glass Bomb Lip Luminizer – Fenty Glow
Now before you go, how is your summer bronze going to look this year? Will you be dramatic with it? or soft and fluid? Don’t forget, to have a dance & bronze with me!